I EAT LA

I EAT LA

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Botega Louie for Brunch

So my fiance and I were downtown shopping and we decided to stop by Botega Louie on the corner of 7th and Grand for brunch.  My breakfast was yummy. I had egg, smoked bacon, garlic roasted breakfast potatoes and toast with a mimosa.  My fiance couldn't resist getting a pizza, its his favorite food and we don't have a lot of gourmet pizza spots in our neighborhood so he opted for a half peperoni and sausage pizza with fresh mozzarella and fresh tomato sauce. 


 The service was extra friendly and the day was lovely so the bright lights from the sun filled the room that has large windows all around the venue.  It reminds me of a gourmet kitchen in New York so I love going there to remind me of times past.


No comments:

Post a Comment