I EAT LA

I EAT LA

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Brazil Cafe in Santa Barbara


 

For my birthday weekend my fiancé and I drove up to Santa Barbara. While we were on the famous State Street where the streets are lined with shops, eateries and tourist, we stopped at Brazil Café as recommend by trip advisor.  It was a nice and popular place it filled up quickly. Luckily the service wasn't slow.  There was also a capoeira class going strong in the back studio of the restaurant. So we dinned with African drums and chanting in the background which was cool. I got a beet salad with avocado, grilled tri tip and mango dressing. It was delish and just the right portion. Mostly everything was organic and even gluten free at Brazil Café. Donovan got the tri-trip sandwich with salad and French fries and he ate up every bit so I think its safe to say it was delish as well.  We might hit it up again tomorrow before we leave unless we venture to try another lunch spot at the harbor or back at state street. Either way it was a feel like a beach town eatery would have it reminded me of my days in Santa Cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment