I EAT LA

I EAT LA

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cooking At Your Table Korean BBQ style

So my fiance and I stumbled into Gen Korean BBQ House in Torrance friday night. It was packed we waiting for a long while but once we sat down and saw and tasted it was well worth the wait. When we arrived to our seats we realized it was brunch style so two set prices $14.99 for lunch and $19.99 for dinner. There were 4 to 5 small plates waiting for us ranging from sweet potato salad to other pickled assortments. We were encouraged to try four meats off the menu of 37 selections to start the night off. We had a beef night we ordered steak, hawaiian steak, korean bbq short ribs, and a pork chops. My fiance knows I love hands on events so he was smiling from ear to ear as I eagerly grilled our meat for us at the table. I did let him get some grilling time in on our second round of meats but I was in child heaven getting my hands into everything, Not to mention the huge bowl of salad they started us off with had the most amazing dressing ever. We ate the whole bowl which I didn't think we would. Because our meat selections were so thinly sliced and so tender might I add we just ate and ate and it took us a while to get full. But when we were full we made sure to stop there is no taking home its tempting to finish your plate but just put the chopsticks down when enough is enough lol. We will def revisit and try out some of the chicken selections and we will probably go with a group to enjoy the experience even more in a different way.  Maybe for a birthday or just because we love to find new places eat and share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment