I EAT LA

I EAT LA

Monday, December 22, 2014

Old LA Staple "Round Table Pizza"

 Oh yes Round Table Pizza king supreme 6 slice. My fiance loves Pizza so we like to go around town and try out different pizza. Round Table is an old classic staple in Los Angeles so I wanted to take him there and let him taste. I remember there used to be straw hat pizza when i was little then Round Table started popping up in the late 90's. I'm not sure if it is the same company but for those who remember straw hat pizza it taste the same. I love the signature crust its thin but not cracker thin.  The topping are scrumptious.  There are many locations but we popped into the one in temecula,ca while visiting family.  He loved it but I don't think there has been any pizza he hated lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment