I EAT LA

I EAT LA

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Nothing Like A Home Cooked Meal.

Lemon Pepper Asparagus with Sweet and Sour Salmon and Fried Oysters.  For the veggies I poured juice from a fresh squeezed lemon along with some course pepper and poured over asparagus in a pan filled with butter. I just sauteed until the sauce was completely covering the asparagus and it was warm wanted to keep the natural crunch.  For the salmon I lightly salted and peppered and then poured maui sweet and sour sauce over the fish and put in the oven on 350degrees for about 15-25 minutes depending on how tender or tough you like it. For the oysters I simply put some salt and pepper in a bag with louisana fish fry and gave the bag a shake until they were coated. Put them in a cast iron pot with hot hot hot olive oil and cococnut oil and fried on both sides until they were a crispy brown color.  The whole meal including prepping seasoning and cooking only took about 30 minutes. My hubby loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment